The typical big box brokerages will say “You won’t get paid for at least 2 months” when you join them. But, we’re not typical and not like any other brokerage in Maryland. We’ve got the results to prove it.
If you’ve heard this, then you need to find a new mentor and find one quickly! Our brokerage is set up with proven systems to get any agent up and running fast. We know how important it is to leverage systems and marketing in this industry.
Here are 5 proven methods for any new to get down to business:
1) Planning is vital – realize how to utilize the broker’s systems before you begin. Know how your CRM works to follow up like a boss and whatever else that will situate you to sell.
2) Blueprint your network. Make a list of everybody and anybody you know, gather their contact data and get letters with your new business card fit to be sent on day one.
3) Be in the office frequently – being around other effective agents, learning their daily routines, dealing with complaints and sharing tips amongst everyone will be invaluable. Regardless if don’t have any “work” being available at the office will normally make opportunities present themselves.
4) Being part of a successful team will only help leverage and maximize your own personal exposure. Host open houses, post about the team’s achievements and milestones. Continuously share about real estate and all it entails. By doing this it will create genuine opportunities.
5) Consistently say yes – I could put together a book on this theme. It doesn’t matter the size or type of opportunity. Smaller opportunities will consistently lead to bigger ones. Each opportunity will open up learning experiences that will serve you above and beyond. The more you learn the better you become as a person and the value you can offer the industry.
In the event you’re thinking about how to hit the ground running in the first six months, we’re an open door and here to help!