Have you heard that Open Houses are dead and not effective?
We strongly disagree and here are 5 top reasons why…
- Publicizing an open house on a recently recorded home or a house that has had an ongoing status or value change creates publicity around the house.
- 2. Each time we promote an open house in our MLS, it gets pushed out to any buyers who are scanning for that house with that criteria on all sites like Zillow, Redfin and Realtor.com. The house is seen by increasingly potential buyers in the entirety of the area they are looking in.
- An open house makes a desire to move quickly. In many cases clever real estate professionals and buyers will need to get out to see the house before the open house is hosted to have the insight sooner from the competition.
- Open houses are the most ideal approach to check the market’s reaction to your home and get real time feedback
- An incredible agent will welcome your neighbors to the open house to give considerably more introductions to your home. So frequently a neighbor will have friends or family who are searching in the neighborhood. You can bet they’ll be the first ones to talk about your home!